The Judge Morris Estate, which once belonged to a prominent attorney and federal judge, Hugh M. Morris, dates back to 1790. This gray fieldstone farm house is located on the grounds of White Clay Creek State Park in Newark, Delaware. The serene grounds, which once were home to a working farm, now feature tasteful landscaping, manicured lawns, and a pond.
For smaller events, the house can hold up to 35 guests - also a lovely location for a wedding/baby shower, high tea, or family reunion. For larger functions, the Judge Morris Estate's outdoor facilities can accommodate up to 125. There are multiple locations across the estate which are appropriate for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Photos provided by the Bellevue Facilities Office